I finally got the pictures back from Lauren's two-month shoot.<--- This has to be my most favorite picture from the shoot. It truly captured her expression, she is always 'talking' to us with this face. The shoot worked out so good, the people who were after us didn't show up, and so we kept shooting in their time slot.
When we were done, the photographer asked me to sign a release so they could use some of her pictures for advertising if the chose to.


And oh my gosh, I fall in love more and more everyday with our baby girl. And I know a big, 6'4" mans-man, who does too. Our hearts are completely wrapped up in her. She's getting more and more fun everyday.
I got some more video, I will post later, of her attempting to roll from her back to her stomach. Only she can't figure out her arm that is blocking her accomplishment, and she gets very mad.
She is growing up so fast... I pulled out a newborn diaper last night, and Levi and I were in disbelief that she once wore that tiny size...

Because I left our rings at the house the first time we took pictures. I definitely remembered them this time. The feet with the ring picture reminds me so much of what our love has accomplished... Our beautiful baby girl.
I also have some wonderful video of Hunter and Lauren laying in the floor together watching t.v. I have asked dear 'ol Santa to bring me a digital video recorder so I can quit using my crappy digital camera. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have, but the video quality isn't that good, and I now have to buy a program to convert those files in order to put them on a dvd.
Lauren's appointment got cancelled Monday due to our icy roads. We stayed in... but it is re-scheduled for Friday. The dr. hasn't called us, so I'm sure if it was something too important he would have already called. No news is good news.
Other than that, not much else to report. Life is good here. Lauren has continued to sleep through the night a couple of times. Last night was not so good, but not terrible either. Things seem to be going good with daycare. Lauren is a happy baby and gets alot of attention there.
Below is a video of Lauren and Levi playing...

And oh my gosh, I fall in love more and more everyday with our baby girl. And I know a big, 6'4" mans-man, who does too. Our hearts are completely wrapped up in her. She's getting more and more fun everyday.I got some more video, I will post later, of her attempting to roll from her back to her stomach. Only she can't figure out her arm that is blocking her accomplishment, and she gets very mad.
She is growing up so fast... I pulled out a newborn diaper last night, and Levi and I were in disbelief that she once wore that tiny size...

Because I left our rings at the house the first time we took pictures. I definitely remembered them this time. The feet with the ring picture reminds me so much of what our love has accomplished... Our beautiful baby girl.
I also have some wonderful video of Hunter and Lauren laying in the floor together watching t.v. I have asked dear 'ol Santa to bring me a digital video recorder so I can quit using my crappy digital camera. Don't get me wrong, it's great to have, but the video quality isn't that good, and I now have to buy a program to convert those files in order to put them on a dvd.
Lauren's appointment got cancelled Monday due to our icy roads. We stayed in... but it is re-scheduled for Friday. The dr. hasn't called us, so I'm sure if it was something too important he would have already called. No news is good news.
Other than that, not much else to report. Life is good here. Lauren has continued to sleep through the night a couple of times. Last night was not so good, but not terrible either. Things seem to be going good with daycare. Lauren is a happy baby and gets alot of attention there.
Well, We hope everyone is doing good, and staying safe during the weather and the holidays!!!
We send out our love to you all!
Levi, Shannon, Hunter & Lauren


3 comments:
Hey, I need to do a nice header for my blog, too. Are there any secrets, or do you just make something in Elements about that shape?
How's Lauren doing with the reflux? We just went to the Dr. today and he upped Luke's Axid dosage, and we'll probably start him on cereal soon.
Oh, and I just love that video of Lauren with Levi. Too cute! "Yee haw..."
And one more thing, (promise, this is it...) Do you already have tons of girly camo clothes? I saw a couple really cute sets at Fred Meyer's (not sure if you have those by you?) and wasn't sure if you'd want them.
I can't believe how big Lauren is all ready! Adorable photos!
Post a Comment