First off, I absolutely love this picture taken of me and sweet baby girl Sunday before church at Grannie Betty's...
Lauren's tests came back fine. However, after bragging to the dr. about how well she was doing, we have hit another rough patch. It was a very sudden change, all last week she slept all night several times, and was a much happier baby. Call it 'New Mom' syndrome, but I am taking her back to the dr. this afternoon to have her ears checked, just to make sure it isn't an ear ache. Starting friday night, she has gotten extremely fussy and won't hardly sleep. We thought maybe she was teething, and I'm sure she is, but now her reflux is bad again. And on top of that she has been running a low-grade fever. She absolutely cannot sleep longer than two hours, myabe three at the most. And during the day she's getting maybe 30-an hour at a time. It makes for a long day.
Second, tonight we are going to Hobart to get her picture taken with Santa Claus, and do some Christmas activities with our healthy families case manager. Every year they host some kind of holiday party. This year it is at the public library.
Tomorrow night is something I am definitely looking forward to. It is Levi's company christmas party at the Flying W Guest Ranch... http://www.flyingwonline.com/ A friend from church is keeping Lauren, so I am really excited that we will have a real date for the first time in so long.
Spending some quality time with her two favorite boys... and in the below picture you can see jsut how cute her dress, tights, and mary jane shoes were. She definitely got a lot of attention at church, all the little ladies just cooooed and aweeeed over her. Also I took a picture with her Grannie, we don't have very many yet...


Other than that... I'll leave everyone with a video of Lauren trying her best to roll over. I was wrapping some gifts on teh florr beside her, and noticed that she was trying to roll from her back to her stomach. By the time I got the camera out to take some video, she was starting to get mad... I was too afraid to put her back on her back for fear of her giving up. So this is what I got. She is very upset, and can't figure out how her arm is blocking her.... enjoy!





1 comment:
these are great photos!! Love that you keep us all updated!! Keep it up!
Post a Comment