That's what I heard when I called hubby to inform him that I was in a a minor fender-bender.
It could have been prevented. Some lady just stopped in a three lane, merging into a two lane. And even worse, had the person behind me not been able to run into the blocked off lane and avoided hitting me it could have been very bad.
The road was wet with the rain still coming down. I locked the brakes.
I could have been in the hospital right now. So could Grandma.
I feel blessed.
bB the way, I didn't sleep much. I'm still tore up about it. But I'm so thankful we have good insurance.
Moving on to happier subjects.
The other day, Laure and I spent some time out in the front yard playing... She is going through stage where 'bear' has become more than just a comfort toy. She pretends with him, and involves him now. If she brushes her teeth, she brushes his teeth. He eats with her. He plays in the water sprinkler with her...
He takes wagon rides with her.











4 comments:
I am glad to hear that you are ok after your little fender bender. The car can always be fixed!
Oh Shan. Sorry to hear about your fender bender. I hate the rain for that reason. Glad to hear everyong is ok.
PS. LOVE the photos of Lauren and Bear. some day you need to make a book.
Shannon, I've had such a rough day today (May 12) with so many things unpleasant to think about that your pictures just give me a much-needed lift! Thanks for being in my life! grandma
I love the little bear! That is so sweet. My daughter was a blanket baby so I understand. She is 5 and still carries her blanket with her. I Remember any earlier post about Lauren leaving her bear at a store while shopping and the trouble you had with that. I took my kids to Build a Bear the other day. It was a blast. Well worth the experience. I hope all is well for you and your family.
Post a Comment