We decided to spend some much needed time with 'daddy' on Saturday. Here lately, we all have been coming and going and just barely seeing eachother...First we went down to the barn and played with the critters. I love that Levi's big 'ol greyhound dogs love Lauren. They are always so happy to see her toddling down towards them. Really they are happy to see anyone, but I like knowing that all they want to do is lick her hands.
After running around for a while, and I do mean running... that girl runs everywhere she goes... no walking with her... just pure running. We took a ride in the truck around the pasture to check fences.
As we were pulling out, we caught Festus trying to sneak out of the gates. Of course he couldn't get out, and he knew he was caught.

After we pulled out of the gates, we stoped in front of the barn, and festus came around to the front to meet us. Lauren had some Teddy Grahams she decided to share with the mule.

And you know what??? He loved them! He ate as many as she would stick through the fence. And of course the just thought his little fuzzy lips was too funny! Everytime the grazed her fingers she would giggle.

After that we went to the lumber yard to return a few things and see "pappy". As soon as I got her out of the truck, she headed for the fork lift. Right up into the seat she went. Pappy came over and started it and honked the horn. She just love it all!
But all things come to an end when a certain little toddler gets very sleepy. So home we went.




1 comment:
Sounds like a very fun day!!! I'm so glad Lauren has these memories to have forever!
Post a Comment