If you live in the state of Oklahoma... DO NOT, and I repeat, do not let your driver's license expire. Not even by one day!!!
I'm not sure how other states are, but here is why you don't want to in Oklahoma:
- You have to have your birth certificate or passport.
- This is a problem for me, because I have neither.
- Because I was born in Texas, I cannot get my birth certificate without a vaild driver's license.
- So in order to obtain my birth certificate, I have to make a copy of my husband's drivers license and send with my $23 money order to the Texas county clerks office.
- In which it will be 2-4 weeks to be processed.
- Now if I were able to obtain my birth certificate from Austin, I wouldn't have to go through the next rigamore:
- Because my birth certificate will come from the county clerks office, upon receiving it, I have to take it to my local examiner's office, which is 45 mintues away.
- Then they will issue me a form that I can then take to my local tag office which is only 10 minutes away, and finally obtain my new license.
- I hope
So in the meantime, yes, I will be driving around with an expired license.
Lord, please have mercy on me.
While I should have been renewing my license last night, I was busy having my pictures taken.
I'd like to share some with you.







6 comments:
Those are gorgeous! Did you use a tripod or did your little helper take these? He's got an eye for photography too it seems! ;)
I love them ALL! How DID you take these?
These are beautiful!
Beautiful subjects, lovely Oklahoma, sunset courtesy of Alaska's volcanic activity, lots of talent! Grandma
They are beautiful!!!! Good luck with the license thing. Have you checked into getting your birth certificate online? Some states have it set up where you can do that. Just a thought.
I haven’t been on here in awhile I absolutely love these pictures my favorite is the one of y’all walking away of course...I love those!!!!
val
Post a Comment