Sunday, April 5, 2009

my future shutterbug!!!

Well, it's almost time for another work week. I think I am almost ready. Today we did some shopping and bought our Easter stuff. I bought Lauren's Easter dress, I'll try to get some pictures soon... Then we went to Terra's house to see miss "M" and visit for a while.

While we were there, Terra asked me to help her with her camera. So we spent about an half hour or so playing and taking pictures of the kids. When I was letting her shoot with my camera, Lauren picked up her camera, and I got this:


(Notice her finger is on the shutter button??? That's a sure sign that I take waaaay too many pictures, and she watches everything I do!)



Now here she is reviewing her pictures. Making sure all is well..... yep! Looks great!



I took this of miss "M" looking at Lauren... I tried to get Lauren to kiss her, but it wasn't happening.


Just a natural light photo.... man I love my 2.8 lens.


Lauren was very intently staring at the TV.


Looking at me...


.... oooo, back to the TV.

Other than that, I have been super busy with shoots and processing. I plan to share some pictures here tomorrow, or if you are super bored, you can see them here.

It's back to work for me tomorrow. yay.

I wish I could just make a living processing pictures on my computer. I'd marry my computer if I could!

Oh yeah, before I go, I have to share this:


don't ask.

2 comments:

Monica said...

ROFL at that last photo. but you know I have to ask... no wait... lemme guess... she wanted to re-live her baby year? lol

Anonymous said...

Tops! grandma