First on the agenda... look at baby girl trying so hard to just let go and do it! She did take several steps to daddy on Tuesday evening in the front yard when he came home.

And then Wednesday she took about three steps to Grandma at her house. And finally I got something on video. Sorry that it is distant, it was my first setup on the tripod, and wouldn't you know, she made the best walk then! So I just put together a little clip.
This is a picture I have been wanting to take, so I finally just had to get it in the car this weekend. on our way home from dropping Hunter off on Sunday, Lauren was having a bottle, and when she's not reclined enough, to help get the bottle up, she uses her feet. It is the cutest thing! Among this she has learned to move things, such as a photo box, next to mommy's desk, in order to stand on and "reach" things. She's just too smart for her own good!

These next pictures were taken at grandma's Monday night, she had the "sleepy sillys"... it was bed time, and she grabbed a pillow off the couch and started 'loving' on it. She lays down and coos to it. Then all the sudden she would sit up and throw her head back and laugh, like she had done the funniest thing. It really was hilarious, but how did she know?!?!?!








3 comments:
Good pictures, as usual. I think I know why she isn't walking everywhere - she wants to run!!! She knows she's pretty funny, more so when she's trying to stay awake. grandma.
LOVE that video and she sure does look like she's having a fun time with that pillow. I'm so glad you captured her huge belly laugh!!!
Oh my, it is too crazy how quickly our little ones are growing...Weren't we JUST chatting on the pregnant ladies thread of at SB.com???
Post a Comment