Thursday, December 6, 2007

Oh happy day!!!

So I may be going out on a limb and jinxing myself here... But miss Lauren actually slept the whole night last night!!!

This is my victory dance time!!!!!

We did our whole night time routine; bath, playtime, and finally a bottle with oatmeal as usual. But she went down kinda early, it wasn't quite 9 and she didn't drink her normal 3-4 oz's. She only drank about 2 and I just knew she would wake up anytime and be ready for round two. Most nights we have to put her back down 2 or 3 times.

Finally I gave up at 11, and went to bed myself... I woke up several times wondering if the monitor was broke, and I just couldn't hear her... Oh, for those that don't know, she sleeps in her own crib the first part of the night, and then I nurse her in our bed to go back to sleep...

Dixie let me know at 3, that she needed out, so I got up, let her out, and checked on Lauren. Still sound asleep, but she had moved her head... hmmmmm... I let dixie in, and back to bed we went.

5 came, and my alarm went off, and I realized, she still hadn't woke up. I went back to her room and checked; still asleep. So I went back to bed myself, feeling quite tired, and slept another hour. Then she woke up, I nursed her back to sleep, and I got ready for work.

I still can't believe it!!!

Lauren is so ahead of her time... she has already rolled over twice, from her stomach to her back/side. She can sit up pretty good in our hands. She has wonderful head and neck control. She likes to use her legs alot to 'stand' in our hands. And now she has slept her first night through...

I am so proud!!!

She has a dr. appointment monday to follow up with the tests... I am anxious to see if anything was discovered.

Other than that, not much is going on here. I thought I would share the picture of her and Hunter from our first JC Penney's shoot. I hope everyone is doing good!

2 comments:

Karidan Kaye said...

Your header is adorable!! I am loving it and can see you are really loving digital!!! hehe... Glad to see Lauren is doing great and hope her stomach problems get fixed on Monday. Jaemen also has been holding up his head for amazing amounts of times at a week old. Everyone is amazed when they put him on their shoulder and he lifts up his head. I think i am goign to start tummy time this week too!!

Monica said...

woo hoo! doing the happy dance for you! A whole nights sleep! I remember the first time Ev slept all night. I was so sure something was wrong. lol I hope she keeps it up!